Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Than that day came which changed my life,





Than that day came which changed my life,
He said those three words...
I somehow refused saying that its not possible,
Parents won't agree...
My best friend was hurt,
And i lost my friendship because of this Love...
... No talks, no messages for two long days,
It was then i realized i was so much in Love...
I couldn't resist myself and agreed the 3rd day,
My best friend was happy and we were a couple the very next day... 



1 comment:

  1. Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems
    as though you relied on the video to make your point.
    You obviously know what youre talking about, why throw away your intelligence on just posting videos to your
    blog when you could be giving us something informative to
    read?

    Feel free to visit my page; paid surveys (paidsurveysb.tripod.com)

    ReplyDelete

')