Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Thursday, August 29, 2013

I have a monster crush on you,







I have a monster crush on you,

A super-dinosaur!

It sits upon my chest and throat

And yet I beg for more. 

When you're away I miss you so

My heart is full of sand.

Yet when you're here my stupid fear

Won't let me touch your hand. 


I cannot sleep, I cannot eat,

I'm so wrapped up in you.

My thoughts drift up, away from words,

And fade into the blue. 


I know this crush is not your fault;

The dinosaur is mine.

Yet if you could, please rescue me,

And put your arms around me, and hold me, and say 

you love me, and Oh! GOD! Would that be good!

1 comment:

  1. Whoa! This blog looks exactly like my old one! It's on a completely different subject but it has pretty much the same page
    layout and design. Great choice of colors!

    Also visit my page: paid Surveys

    ReplyDelete

')