Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Thank You





Blaming my discomfort on outside events can be a way to avoid facing the real cause: my attitudes. I can see myself as a victim, or can accept what is happening in my life and take responsibility for my response. I may be guided to action or to sit still, but when I listen to the guidance of the Higher Self I will no longer be a victim of my circumstances. Say “Thank you” for everything that shows in your life. By saying “Thank you” you are allowing the Higher Self to guide you and to show you blessings in everything. Finally Thank You all My Sweet Friends My God My Family My.........?? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

')