Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Sakoot-e-Shaam Main Goonji Sadaa Udaasi Ki,


Sakoot-e-Shaam Main Goonji Sadaa Udaasi Ki, 

K Hai Mazeed Udaasi 
Dawa Udaasi Ki, 

Amoor-e-Dil Mein Kisi Teesray Ka Dakhal Nahi, 

Yahan Faqat Teri Chalti Hai Ya Udaasi Ki, 

Bohat Shareer Tha Main Aur Hansta Phirta Tha, 

Phir Ek Faqeer Ne De Di 
Dua Udaasi Ki, 

Chiragh-e-Dil Ko Zara Ehtiyaat Se Rakhna, 

K Aaj Raat Chalay Gi 
Hawa Udaasi Ki. 

Bohat Dinon Se Mulaqaat Hi Nahi 
"SAHIL" 

Kahin Se Khair Khabar Le K Aa Udaasi Ki...

1 comment:

  1. You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic
    to be really something which I think I would never
    understand. It seems too complicated and very
    broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I'll try to get the
    hang of it!

    Here is my blog: paid surveys - paidsurveysb.tripod.com,

    ReplyDelete

')