Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Monday, October 14, 2013

Aaj B ek tere liye dil me chahatein baQi hein


Aaj B ek tere liye dil me chahatein baQi hein
Tujse jo krni thee wo adhuri batein baQi hein
Tu ne ye kyse soch liya K hamein teri talab nhi
Dil me utar K dekh ab B teri hajatein baQi hein
Kabi fursat mily to aa kr dekh mere makaan me
Aaj B
teri khushboo
teri parchhaiyan
teri ranaiyan
teri sargoshiyan
teri chahatein
teri aahatein
baQi hein
Dekh mera zarf K me toot kr B bikra nhi
ankh me ansu hein magr lab pr muskurahatein baQi heAin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

')