Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Saturday, November 9, 2013

=.Koi afsaana koi baat purani likhty. =


=.Koi afsaana koi baat purani likhty. =

 =.Itni fursat hi na thi apni kahani likhty. =

 =.Teri umeed k sahil sey jury hoty agar. =

 =Mere sehra, tery darya ki rawani likhty. =

 =.Kuch kitaaboon main tery phool chupaya karty. =

 =.Apne takiye pe teri koi nishani likhty. =

 =.Dil ka Aangan teri khushbo sy mehkta shab bhar. =

 =.Hum muhabbat sy tujhe raat ki kahani likhty .!!

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic items from you, man. I have be mindful your stuff previous to and you're just too magnificent.
    I really like what you have acquired here, really like what you're stating and
    the way by which you assert it. You're making it enjoyable and you continue to take
    care of to keep it sensible. I can not wait to read much more from you.
    That is really a tremendous website.

    Have a look at my website Online Paid Surveys

    ReplyDelete

')