Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Sakoot-e-Sham Mein Goonji Sada Udasi ki


Sakoot-e-Sham Mein Goonji Sada Udasi ki
Kay Hai Mazeed Udaasi Dawaa Udaasi Ki,

Amoor-e-Dil Mein, Kisi Teesre ka Dakhal Nahi
Yahaan Faqat Teri Chalti Hai Ya udaasi ki

1 comment:

  1. I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own weblog and was curious what
    all is required to get set up? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny?

    I'm not very internet smart so I'm not 100% certain. Any suggestions
    or advice would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks

    Look at my web page paid surveys (paidsurveysb.tripod.com)

    ReplyDelete

')