Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Apni tanhai se wehshat nahi hoti mujh ko


Apni tanhai se wehshat nahi hoti mujh ko
kya ajab shy hon muhabbat nahi hoti mujh ko...

Ab koi baat be nai baat nahi mere lye
Ab kisi baat pr hyrat nahi hoti mujh ko....

Yaad aati nahi beeti hoi batain dil ko
Yaad krny ki zaroorat nahi hoti mujh ko....

Dil k jazbat se ab koi ta'luk hi nahi
Had to ye ho gai k nafrat be nahi hoti mujh ko

Sakht pehra mere andar me lga rehta hy
Soochny tk ki be ijazat nahi hoti mujh ko

Khwahish-o-wasl kahan ishq kahan batain kahan
Saans lene ki be fursat nahi hoti mujh ko

Ab sulagta nahi yadon me wo miti ka diya
Tum se milny ki b hasrat nahi hoti mujh ko....

3 comments:

  1. The Blue Jays got a three prospect package back that included, catcher Travis
    D'Arnaud, pitcher Kyle Drabek, and outfielder Michael Taylor Lizbeth Witter
    the very first thing that you will notice if you are there
    is how eccentric the inside dcor of the restaurants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Finally something about quest bars.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate, lead to I discovered just what I used to be looking for.
    You've ended my four day lengthy hunt! God
    Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye

    Also visit my weblog; quest bars

    ReplyDelete

')