Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Monday, March 31, 2014

Music is a moral law.

 Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything.


"!Koi Khwahish Nahi Rahi,
Or
 Hasratain Bi Mit Gayi.. 


Wah Zindagi Tu Nay Mujhe Be-Misaal kr Diya.."!

1 comment:

  1. We stumbled over here by a different web address and thought I might as
    well check things out. I like what I see so now i'm following
    you. Look forward to checking out your web page again.

    My web-site; paid surveys (paidsurveysb.tripod.com)

    ReplyDelete

')