Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Friday, March 14, 2014

Siyaane Kehte Hain Quran Gulaab K Phool Ki Manind Hai.__





Siyaane Kehte Hain Quran Gulaab K Phool Ki Manind Hai.__

Patti Dar Patti ___

Uper Ki Patti Hatao To Neeche Aik Aur Patti

Mafhoom Dar Mafhoom____

Uper Ka Mafhoom Uthao To Neeche Aik Aur Mafhoom 

Uper Sathi Neeche Kaainati___!!!!




1 comment:

  1. I do not even understand how I finished up right here, but I
    believed this post used to be good. I don't recognise who you might be however certainly
    you are going to a well-known blogger in case you are not already.

    Cheers!

    Also visit my site: paid surveys (paidsurveysb.tripod.com)

    ReplyDelete

')