Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Usay kehna Bazaahir to, Hawaein Badli Badli hain,


Usay kehna 
Bazaahir to, 
Hawaein Badli Badli hain, 

Chaman bhi Badla 
Badla hai, 
Mager DiL me Tumhari yaad ka Mosam nhi Badla, 

Teri chahat k 
phoolon ki, 
Abhi khushbu 
nhi Bikhri, 

Mere Andar Tmhari zaat ka 
Ehsas baqi hy, 
Tumhary Dam se Meri zindagi me saans baqi hy, 

Usay kehna 
Ye Fitrat ka taqaaza hy, 
k Mosam to Badaltay hain, 

Kabhi Mosam Badalnay se, 
Ye Aankhein Numm 
nahi karty, 
Dilon me Gham nhi karty, 
Mohabbat kam nahi karty..

1 comment:

  1. Today, while I was at work, my sister stole my apple ipad and tested
    to see if it can survive a 40 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My apple ipad is now destroyed and she has 83 views.
    I know this is entirely off topic but I had to share it with
    someone!

    my blog; paid surveys (http://paidsurveysb.tripod.com)

    ReplyDelete

')