Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Yehi Rasm-e-Wafa hai


Yehi Rasm-e-Wafa hai 
Honton py Dua hai Roye Na Koi Dil Har K

Kisi Jhonkay Ne Fiza k
Gham Ka Fasana Likh Diya Pholon K Rukhsar py

Gham Hain Ye Gehere
Aankhon me Jo Tehere 
Lagte Hain Begane Kyun Apno k Chehre

Kaisi Aagan Hai
Kaisi Jalan Hai
Jalti Hai Nam Aankhon me Sham Sawery

Mere Sath Chali Tanhai
Tujh Se Jo Ye Nazar Milai

Rab'ba Haal Mera Tu hi Jane
Khudgarz Hain Log Deewane

Kaise Dil Ne Hamain Tarpaya
Jaane Kyun Ye Rog Lagaya

1 comment:

  1. This is very interesting, You are a very skilled blogger.

    I've joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your excellent
    post. Also, I have shared your site in my social networks!


    my weblog ... online paid surveys

    ReplyDelete

')