Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Friday, May 11, 2018

I see the mountains in the sky,



I see the mountains in the sky, the great clouds and the moon I have a great and astonishing sense of something there, which is it - it is not exactly beauty that I mean. It is that the thing is in itself enough, satisfactory, achieved. A sense of my own strangeness, walking on the earth is there too, of the infinite oddity of the human position, with the moon up there and those mountain clouds. Who am I, what am I, and so on, these questions are always floating about in me.

- Virginia Woolf, 27 February 1926



No comments:

Post a Comment

')