Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Monday, May 20, 2019

God's best creation



===== God's best creation ====

All my shine is because of you 
Look i am the Giver of light ...
All my hope is because of you 
Look I have all seeds of faith..
All my charm is because of you 
Look I am an epitome of beauty.. 
All my music is because of you 
Look I am the composer of melodies ..
All my love is because of you 
Look I am the diverse poetess ..
All my colours are because of you
Look I am the enchanting rainbow...
All my spell is because of you
Look I have mountains of fairy dust... 
All my kindness is because of you
Look I am the best creation of God..
All my sweetness is because of you 
Look all the bees come to kiss me...



No comments:

Post a Comment

')