Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Sunday, September 22, 2019

Firefly sitting near me , murmuring her delicate fantasy.



Firefly sitting near me , murmuring her delicate fantasy.
Nowhere to go , she makes herself busy on top of my black frizzy hair .
Our eyes gaze beyond the stars and we dance with dust in our lungs. Drenched in notes and consumed by beats.
We couldn't really understand eachother yet I could feel an unspoken chemistry heavily breathing between us. She couldn't speak like I do . But what if it could? What if it was? Could I hear it? Would I try to sense it or will I let go its voice and follow its light till my own darkness fades?
Fireflies... they dont live , they burn. They burn to cherish their existence, to let the moon know that it is not alone at night.
Then they die , taking away the worlds sorrows . I feel glimpse of this creature in me , for we both tend to ignite the same light.
So next time you watch a firefly wandering by , bother listening to it , feel the noise , it means something . Even if its silent , it has something inside.
Don't please just get amused by its light , don't lighten up your path and forget the source.
Because trust me we need both , the light and someone to make it shine.



No comments:

Post a Comment

')