Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

I don't know who you are but yet I love who you were



I don't know who you are but yet I love who you were ...
I love to see the change in weather but don't want to see the change in behave...
I know how to walk alone with every storms , my mother told I walked straight in the 8th month of my birth...
I'm not challenging the phases even don't afraid from the false praises...
I know you don't like who I'm , but who I'm I like in me most....
I'll never say you damn care & ll never say time ll change the scene....
I'm there everywhere , where you breath with don't care....
Listen , my deaf , blind & dump soul ...
How I said listen just try to feel , my feeling less....
Promises, I didn't made but what I made always exist . .. ....
Silence is just an excuse but soul of mine noisy ... .. .



No comments:

Post a Comment

')