Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Friday, September 20, 2019

Last night I was here,



Last night I was here, clueless, with my nerves perturbing my unsettled mind. Today, here, with profound sentiments. Words failing to describe what I feel. Emotions inexpressible. But I think it's okay.
These feelings are never meant to be defined. These are peculiar, complex and totally mystical. We can't fathom them completely. So they should be left just as they are. They shouldn't be kept in limits. Because the One with whom these feelings are meant to be shared, already knows what lies in heart.
I get blinded by evil, I get overshadowed by sins, I get caged in the tricks of shaytaan, I become weak and my soul overpowers me. But despite it all, I still find the way. I still find you in my heartbeats, in the plethora of misdeeds, in my each slight reflection and in every closed tunnel, at the end, it's certainly Only You.
You are always there to bring me back. To accept me. To embrace me. To steady me and tell me 'I am here', 'Don't you worry' and 'After every hardship, comes ease'.
For this, I'll be thankful, filled with gratitude all my life.
I pray that I find You in the lost hallways, in the drowning fen lands, at the peak of mountains and in the core of my heart.
In my cluelessness, in my gloomy moments, in my every delight and within me. Within Me. Always.
Ameen.
For the one reading and the one writing.
❤️🌻



No comments:

Post a Comment

')