Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Thursday, March 18, 2021

I like people who aren't sugar coated

I like people who aren't sugar coated, blunt in narrating what they've suffered & explain their real stories. Because in any case people would know what you've suffered or you're upto, either by noticing the damn similarity between your actions and words or by noticing clear opposition. Even if that stories make them look like a villain to others but atleast we can get something from their experiences and would try to avoid the similar mistakes because humans living in the same vicinity are subject to the similar downfalls. I appreciate it, when they say they've been wrong and instead of being a pathetic, I'M PERFECT , they accept, apologize or stay humble. I honor them when they show their growth by their behaviours despite of their chaotic past and try to improve their present no matter what lies in past. As a saying, all that is gold doesn't glitter.


No comments:

Post a Comment

')