Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Sunday, March 28, 2021

It's okay if you're falling apart, can't live happily for a while but accepting reality is not a bad deal.

It's okay if you're falling apart,  can't live happily for a while but accepting reality is not a bad deal. You'll be fine very soon. Time is great healer. You've to live happily for your friends, family and above all for Allah ﷻ. 
Okayy!!
I learned to see the reality , accept the situation and move on. I love to see myself growing and living happily for the sake of those whose peace related to me. I love myself for being me because Allah loves me so much.

 // Who need peoples if you have Allah ﷻ If sorrows bring you close to Allah and helps you to find the truth  then what could me best than this?. 

I'm thankful to those peoples who was part even a single percent to connect me with Allah Sona. May you all find truth in actual way. 

Journey from songs to munaqbat, parties to prayers, friends to Allah was difficult but beautiful.
The only thing i just wanna say doesn't who was you and how much sinful  you was. If you repent from heart and soul and call HIM. He answer your prayers and hold you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

')