Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Saturday, March 27, 2021

To the girl who's finally free from her toxic relationship

To the girl who's finally free from her toxic relationship, 


Please don't go back to him. Right now, I know everything inside of you is telling you that you should because it's what feels right. Right now, I know everything inside of you is convincing you that you should because it's what feels familiar and comfortable. Right now, I know everything inside of you is persuading you that you should because it's what feels natural for you to do. 


That's just it, though. This isn't the first time you've tried to leave, right? You've left before, but you always came back, and for what? For him to mistreat you the same way he did those other times? For him to bring you down the same way he did those other occasions? For him to damage you even further the same way he did those other days? I can understand that you came back because you love him, but what I can't seem to understand is why you don't love yourself enough to stay gone? I can understand that you don't wanna give up on him because you two have been thru so much, but what I can't seem to understand is why you've given up on your own happiness at the expense of his? 
I can understand that he's the only one you think is worth it, but what I can't seem to understand is why you feel like you aren't worth more than what you're settling for? He obviously doesn't value you because if he did, breaking up with him wouldn't be a routine. 

He obviously doesn't appreciate you because if he did, arguing with him wouldn't be a hobby. He obviously doesn't love you.. okay, maybe he does, but the way he loves you is dysfunctional, it's unhealthy, and you're better than that. So please, don't go back to him. Let it be over for good this time. Be done with it, and don't waste any more time on someone who's so undeserving of you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

')