Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Saturday, April 3, 2021

I was cleaning my drawer earlier today & I realized something…I have very few things left now which are really important for me


 I was cleaning my drawer earlier today & I realized something…I have very few things left now which are really important for me.I have got rid of all the cluster of things which are of no use for me.🤷



May be these are Side effects of the Growing Age.We start becoming somehow organized once we hit maturity.We start giving values to the Things that really Meant for us and not the things that are expensive ones.We try to get rid of the useless cluster and keep only the most Needed and the close to our heart things.And






it’s the fact that the things which are close to our heart are not necessarily expensive.Mostly these are the very much cheaply costed but the emotions and the memories attached with them make them The Most Valuables.🌟


That’s how we all grow up…💫✨
That’s how we get rid of all the useless cluster and keep Only the Real Ones…✨💫



No comments:

Post a Comment

')