Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Monday, September 20, 2021

Dear younger me ! I would have saved you from all the things that had cause you pain and suffering ,

Dear younger me ! I would have saved you from all the things that had cause you pain and suffering , only if i could go back in time or if i had the knowledge of future back then. But having knowledge of future and traveling back in time are among those things that will stay impossible no matter how much progress the world will make. It's not like i love the youger me or something that made me think like that but because the things you suffered from effected me greatly and it's stopping me living the life of a normal person. I hate everyone who made you suffer but i hate you the most for letting them hurt you. And i hate you because you did nothing for the me . And i hate you for many more things. 
Dear younger me! I'm forgiving you for everything for my future self because i don't want the future me to go through the same.


No comments:

Post a Comment

')