Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Monday, December 20, 2021

"Dear December,

"Dear December,

I'm lost…. Literally in these past few months I had a great struggle inside me, which was literally a storm, huge storm.
I kept asking myself, Am I late?? I saw different people around me starting their new lives, who got a job and who fell in love and I saw myself having nothing of these, I felt that I was late, very late, which arouse a huge storm inside me and indulged me in a sort of sadness and kind of depression and made me inquiring if I was late or my time hasn't come yet. 

But in the same time I felt that I had a voice inside my head which said "you are not late, you just need to relax and think in a positive way". I felt somehow satisfied, and knew that my time for having a job or falling in love will come sooner or later, I realised that happiest things will come even in our deepest sorrow or depression, that this is simply, LIFE.

Thank you dear self for understanding this fact, for assuring that we all will have things we asked for and wanted but we need to maintain our faith and patience. I understood this fact, I thought I understood it lately with heavy heart full of sadness and depression but actually, I knew it in the perfect time, I also knew that happiness is found in the very simple things and I have faith that I will be very happy and have everything I asked for."


No comments:

Post a Comment

')