Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Teach me to trust in fate.....



Teach me to trust in fate..... prove to me that man to me is you......don't let me get away.......show me you can have common dream.


Teach me by love not fear

Prove to me that the happiness does not hurt.....let me without words to communicates with you........show me a world without tears thaught me to overcome grief , prove to me that my world is spring! do not let me be blind trust , but show that there is love without lies.






Chal udd chalayen us jahan main, jahan sirf mohabaten dastan banti hon,yeh duniya kia janay k sachi mohabbat dilon main basti hai, mujhay zamanay say nahin koi shikwa,bas teri bandagi, teri sadgi qabool hai mujhay, tuhi mera piyar , tuhi talabgaar.





')