Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Forgive people and move forward





Forgive people and move forward Don’t live your life with hate in your heart You will end up hurting yourself more dan da people you hate Forgiveness is not saying What you did to me is okay It is saying I’m not going to let what you did to me ruin my happiness forever Forgiveness is da remedy It doesn’t mean you’re erasing da past or forgetting what happened It means you’re letting go of da resentment and pain and instead choosing to learn from da incident and move on with your life Remember da less time you spend hating da people who hurt you da more time you’ll have to love da people who love you 


No comments:

Post a Comment

')