Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Thursday, January 31, 2019

Nothing protects the heart like patience



Nothing protects the heart like patience. Don’t get your hopes up too fast, don’t let your fears speak too loud and don’t give your doubts too much time. Not everybody is built to handle the rough times. Don’t be surprised when you fall out with certain people. Few people understand what it means to really be there for someone. That’s the roughest part about being on a journey – you realize the ones that said they’ll ride with you are sometimes the ones are first to fall off. People make promises when the sun is shining and make excuses when the storm comes down. So, always be thankful for the rain ….it cleanses away the unnecessary. The reality is you could be amazing, genuine and sincere but still be overlooked. Sadly, people aren't real anymore. They just want reasons to complain and excuses to avoid. Having a good thing is so hard because meeting a strong person is seriously rare. I’ve learned to accept when people run from me. I know my kind of love isn’t for everyone and I’m at peace with that – 



No comments:

Post a Comment

')