Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Friday, March 1, 2019

Dear All,



Dear All,

Hope everything and everyone is fine. I am sorry for not responding to your messages and comments. I am not myself. I am paying attention to what feels contradictory, infinite, unspoken and hard to define. May be it will take some more time, I don't know.

I deeply wish that this autumn feels entirely like rebirth and I find myself.

Thank you for the love and support.
Take care all of you.
Much love and peace.

- D

5 comments:

  1. Much strength to you to make a return back to what makes you happy and content! 💐🌻🌼🌹🌸

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you so much😭😭. Keep holding on my dear, it can only get better. Wishing you all the best🤞🏾🤞🏾. Can't wait to have you back.💖💖

    ReplyDelete
  3. فرايحية فرايحيةSeptember 27, 2019 at 12:14 AM

    Much Similar Situation Is Here 💔 But...May You Just Get Out Of Everything That's Bothering You Right Now 🌸 All The Things Will Settle Down Beautifully Very Soon In.Sha.Allah 💕 Wishing You Peace Of Mind ☺ !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Be back soon. Untill much love ❤️

    ReplyDelete

')