Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Thursday, November 24, 2022

Next time I'll stay calm,

 


Next time I'll stay calm, 

it lasts longer than conversation.


Next time I'll take action, 

it lasts longer than promise.


Next time I'll take risk, 

it lasts longer than care.


Next time I'll think more, 

it lasts longer than expressions.


Next time I'll keep distance, 

it lasts longer than proximity.


Next time I'll stare her more, 

it lasts longer than shyness.


Next time I'll gift her books,

it lasts longer than flowers.


Next time I'll give her respect, 

it lasts longer than love.





No comments:

Post a Comment

')