Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Monday, May 13, 2013

**Seven Day Of The Week**








It was Sunday when i first saw you
I can't forget that days cause you saw me too
It was Monday when i saw you again
It's the firs day of school then.

In front of the class you introduced your self
I listened to your every word that i don't understand myself
From that day i realized i'm attracted to you
But at the same time all the girls in campus too.


I can't blame them
Cause you are so handsome then 
That's why its really hard for me to like you
Cause there are beautiful girls liked you too

It was Tuesday when you smiled and talk to me
And here i am so happy as i can be
Though i know it's just an ordinary conversion
But still i got your attention.



It was Wednesday when you where coming to sit beside me
You talked to me formally
And asked my number personally
I was surprised but i gave it excitedly.

It was Thursday when you text-ed me
And i was so flattered and merry
That was the text i have been waiting 
And it is not very disappointed.


We have been exchanging text and call for moth since that day
I am afraid cause i never thought i'd feel this way 
I think i'm deeply falling in love with you
But i know you don't feel the same way too.


It was Friday when i started to stay away from you
You text me , asking when am i doing that to you
I never answered cause i am afraid i might answer it honestly
And you will just leave my heart brokenly.

I know it's my fault
Cause i let myself to fall 
To a guy i know whose impossible
Yet i am still hoping it to be possible


It was Saturday when you confronted me 
You are still handsome as it always be
Asking "why you are saying away from me?"
So i decided to just answer you truthfully


It's been a week that i never heard about you
Since that day i told you "I LOVE YOU"
It was Sunday , I was on the same place
Where i was when i first saw you
I think of you, and realized you were never been replaced
It has always been you and will never be displaced



When i decided to go
You suddenly showed up
Music and light surrounded me
And there you are bending your knees
Asking for my eternal love

Speechless and hoping these won't last
Cause i can't believe that a guy who's everything
Would fall in love to a girl who's completely nothing.





')