Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

My Lines






Oh time just give me a one importunity 

i will try stop my love i will try to change my destiny


May be my shedding tears fall in his heart

May b my over flowing breath making him annoy

May b my moist eyes showing him my feelings


Oh time just use ur vigorous for making my dreams true

Oh my dreams just burning like a volcano


May be he puling me out this agony

May be my pray not only limits in my hands

May be my pray touch the highest sky


Oh time just picking me and to be enraptured

although I have never had any reason to get him again


May b my existence impact on his soul

May b my tender and melodious invention change his path

May b I will remind him again my self like fragrance of sepal


Oh time just taking me that situation movement

which movement I live in just dreams


May be I will making him addicted of mine

May be I will get his attention he will intoxicated of mine

May be i can see again his eyes shivering reflection of mine


Oh time to vouchsafe on me N filful a vow as vortex

Or like infidel making again belief on the oneness of AALLAAHH


May be he will again making me cray

May be he again per fr to an other one on me

May be he again infringement to my innocent emotions


oh time just leave me dont listen my self conceited

my self contained victual of my egoism


May be he is happy to loosing me

May be he come out my addicted n my memories

may be his good part of life he is not mine ...............

oh

— With Kahkashan khan



')