Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Friday, July 19, 2013

Mehndi Design


Almost every girl falls in love with the wrong man, I suppose it's part of growing up.



If a girl looks swell when she meets you, who gives a damn if she's late? Nobody



There is not one female comic who was beautiful as a little girl.


When I go to a bar, I don't go looking for a girl who knows the capital of Maine.


I never go outside unless I look like Joan Crawford the movie star. If you want to see the girl next door, go next door.


When I was writing pretty poor poetry, this girl with midnight black hair told me to go on.






Calling it off comes easy enough if you haven't told the girl you are smitten with her.


')