Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

When Something Goes




When something goes
tears you can not stop it.
piece And though your soul dies,
just as the flame of a white candle. love you! Echoing in the empty space.
Responds like an echo beyond.
hanging and words somewhat vain




not found touch and die in the cold. looking back - and here smile beams like a fire in me. glance I make, where, again met her. Someday. desolate My soul remained. shake a, unfulfilled, alone. Where to hide a big pain - church and you build. I do not know.




No comments:

Post a Comment

')