Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Cute Story





Da word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path 


In da beginning was da Word and da Word was with God and da Word was God He was with God in da beginning Through him all things were made without him nothing was made dat has been made In him was life and dat life was da light of men The light shines in da darkness but da darkness has not under stood it 


Praise the Lord dat He came to shed light on a dark world The world is still dark today but each of us may have our path through life lighted through belief in Jesus Christ and becoming pure trough repentance All we have to do is confess our sins repent from dem and receive da Holy Spirit who will guide us along da way of our life’s path God bless you all Take Care 


Dis Image simply show one Lesson dnt feel u have no Family No Supporters In a Real way you have Great Potential Power so Every Human Have God Beside His/Her Heart Imp in which way you can Search A Cute Innocent Boy Walk alone dey have no Idea which way he was Choose But Angel Bird Support as Great Guinness Father so My Daughters never feels you R alone Me Hun Na 

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure why but this weblog is loading incredibly slow for me.
    Is anyone else having this issue or is it a problem on my end?
    I'll check back later on and see if the problem still exists.


    Feel free to visit my web-site :: paid surveys (Http://paidsurveysb.tripod.com)

    ReplyDelete

')