Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Sometimes, I look back in the past!! 🍂

- Sometimes, I look back in the past!! 🍂
And I always get hurt, that I have faced so many unusual things!!! That shattered my soul into pieces!!!
I have faced child abuse, and as, I was a kid at that stage, I didn't even knew what is happening with me!! Why they are doing this to me!! What's the reason behind all this!! But I was saved from a big harm!! (الحمد للہ)

From the beginning I was introvert! 
I couldn't share everything with anyone! 
I faced the worst things, I cried a lot!! 
I overcame all these things by my own!! 
No one has helped me to get out of that horrible situations!!! 
I have seen people changing into a stranger!!! 💔
They pretend to me like I'm nothing to them!! 
I always loved every person in my life selflessly!! 
But still I couldn't get someone who can understand me as I'm! 
I don't have any complains to anyone!! 
I faced everything and remained silent! 
All the situations are changed, 
I tried to forget all the things but I'm bad at this! 
But Alhamdulillaah, 
My Allah ﷻ has helped me to get out of every problem! 
Sometimes I think that!! 
If Allah ﷻ weren't here with me!! Where would I be today??
Even I may not be living my life today! 
But It is only Allah ﷻ who has joint my shattered pieces and rebuilt my soul!! 
شکریہ میرے پیارے اللہ جی،
He ﷻ has made me move forward!! 
He ﷻ has always shown his mercy towards me! 
He ﷻ has given every success!! 
And اللہ ﷻ has provided me with the best!! 
Only اللہ ﷻ was there for me, 
And He ﷻ is the one who will be there for me always!!! 
انشاء الله تعالى. 

-Need your prayers! 
May Allah reward you for every dua you made! 
جزاكم الله خيراً كثيرا. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

')