Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Thursday, December 23, 2021

To the lost version of myself 🥀



From being the happiest girl around, the one people mumble about. To the quietest version of a human being. 
I know you've been through alot, I know all yours pains and all your sufferings. I know you've been let down numerous times. I know your soul has plentiful holes. I know you've gave 100% of your efforts and got -100% in return. I know your life has messed up. But what else I know is, that you're unbreakable. You're unbeatable. You're unstoppable. Your smile is contagious. Stay strong. Be brave, have faith. 
.
عدم یہ ضبط کے آداب کہاں سے سیکھے؟
تم تو ہر رنگ میں لگتے تھے بکھرنے والے

No comments:

Post a Comment

')