Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Monday, December 6, 2021

The older I get the more I realize how being grateful for simple things make life beautiful

"The older I get the more I realize how being grateful for simple things make life beautiful: a cup of coffee, a smile on children's faces, clean laundry, waking up in the morning and just being in the here and now, not trying to figure out the whole life at once.

The older I get the more I realize how all the messiness in life taught me the most important lessons in appreciation and gratitude, and shaped me into a stronger, beautiful, perfectly imperfect person.

The older I get the more I realize that each day is a new beginning and that I have the power and right to choose my battles and attitude, even when I can't change the circumstances."

No comments:

Post a Comment

')