Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Barish



Sünö...
Jäb bärish brsä krtì häi
Ör hr sü pänì hötä häi
Hüm apnè ghär k angän mè
Ämär-bail k säyè mè
Böndön kö dèkhä krtéy häin
Ör
tmkö söchä krtéy häin
Sünö
Jb rät siyä hö jäti häi
Ör chändni phèlä krti häi
Hm äpnè ghär k ängän mè
Chüp k äpnè bstèr mè
Tärön kö dèkhä krtéy häin
Ör
tmkö söchä krtéy han.




1 comment:

  1. I'm no longer sure where you are getting your information, but good topic.
    I needs to spend a while finding out more or understanding
    more. Thanks for fantastic info I used to be searching for this information for my mission.

    My webpage - paid surveys - paidsurveysb.tripod.com,

    ReplyDelete

')