Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Friday, July 19, 2013

Mehndi design



A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.


The first symptom of love in a young man is timidity; in a girl boldness.


She's the kind of girl who climbed the ladder of success wrong by wrong.


If you can make a girl laugh, you can make her do anything.


Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute.


No one ever told me I was pretty when I was a little girl. All little girls should be told they're pretty, even if they aren't.


Any girl can be glamorous. All you have to do is stand still and look stupid.

')