Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

A Lie Is Always Caught and Punished…



A Lie Is Always Caught and Punished…
A Truth is always Forgiven and Admired…

People nowadays love to break trust , They don’t care about other’s feelings. I am not talking about love and relationships , I am talking about friendship , Best friendship etc etc..

They don’t know about the pain of the one they loved once. all they care about themselves. selfish people are really not that bad but people with double face are really bad. they treat our feelings like shit, they never cared they just shows it they were with us because they know it will help their status and standard . they never deserved us , their lies were big and small but both hurts us so badly , as we are now aware of the truth the bitter truth of their reality , their real face  , what they really are.

Well that’s life , life is about the pain which is caused by others how you handle that pain and how you survive.

A little poem which explains my life:

When I got enough confidence,
the stage was gone.

When I was sure of losing,
I won.

When I needed people the most,
They left me.

When I learned to dry my tears,
I found a shoulder to cry on.

And

When I mastered the skill of hating,
somebody started loving me..

This is LIFE!!

Never play with the feelings of others because you may win the game but you will surely lose the person…
Once You Lose Someone, It’s never Exactly the Same Person Who Comes Back…
Trust and Respect, So hard to gain, so Easy to Lose. . .

You know what the worst part is that they don’t feel guilty at all . The word ” Munafik ” is what we use for these type of people , It means the one who is so bad that he’ll never be forgive by God. We did so much for them so much , we wasted all the time on them they never deserved us.

They just deserve those who treat them like shit, who use them . they don’t deserve us they don’t deserve our love , they don’t deserve our care , they don’t deserve our company.

My heart is broken and it’s not my fault
Goes down every time no reason to laugh
I put my trust trough of you
If only I knew the result I would not to do

Actually it’s so unbelievable
But I suppose it undeniable

My love was not fake ,
The person I loved was fake!

My love was not fake ,
The person I loved was fake!

If you can’t value friendship ,if you like using people , Trust me your doom is near .

Maybe the one you hurt forgive you but God will punish you for your sins. Well that’s going to happen afterlife but as well you will encounter the fruit of your sin here in this world. You don’t know what you lose , you just lost a real best friend who was always their for you who loves you more then you love yourself. Well time will make you realize but when you will realize what you lost remember one thing you are never getting that person back in your life.

The only thing i want to ask is why ? why the hell u lie? why you betrayed me? did you get any type of satisfaction from it? You will regret till the end of your life as soon as you realize what u lost.

Click Here and like my facebook-



No comments:

Post a Comment

')