Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Glamorous Without the Guilt


Hey peeps..!



Let me introduce myself  my name is the glamorous girl- well off course my real name is hidden for some time, but   my story is not , as I am going to share my story and experiences ,also some dark confessions 

This blog is about fashion , makeup , fitness , art and few confessions which are going to help you in emotional disorders. Soon I am going to post few articles on these topics , well now u must be thinking how I am able to provide you this information ? Well it’s quite simple all these topics were practised by me in my real life. I am also going to write few experiences of my buddies , my squad and my bestie ❤


Well let me start now , i am simple 20 years old girl who lives in Asia . I am very ambitious and a positive person , i was a very simple and shy personality but in last few years i met the glamorous and talented me LOL  . Soon i came to know about my glamorous part, which was quite interesting . I was studying information technology was a very good and talented student but IT was not my field , so i started my career as a writer by doing online jobs.


I love to do makeup i tried lots of new looks on me and on my friends , you are also going to find few my art work here https://confessionsofaglamorousgirl.blogspot.com/a-writer-who-draws/    which i am going to update time to time , i am also a fitness freak doing aerobics and yoga are kinda my things 😉 & last but not the least i am good observer and thinker i see life from a different angle and here you are gonna see the world from my prospectus which you are going to love :*


This is my Instagram Id follow me

Regards,

The Glamorous Girl-






No comments:

Post a Comment

')