Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Friday, March 4, 2022

What's that you've been practicing lately?



 What's that you've been practicing lately?


"Self-control"


Not everything I feel should be said.

To anyone. At anytime.

Not every person is worth seeing my kind soft side.

Not everything should be explained and not everyone would understand.

My emotions should be precious enough and appreciated.

And if not then they shouldn't be exposed.


I learnt that sometimes it takes a lot of pain and dissappointments to be a person who learn to be in control.



No comments:

Post a Comment

')