Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Friday, June 13, 2014

Yeh Jo Zindagi Hai Na





Yeh Jo Zindagi Hai Na 

Iski Misaal Samander Ki Tarah Hai .....Hum Insaano Ko Khud Ko Zinda Rakhne K liyea .... Khud Ko Doobne Se Bachane K Liyea Hath Pair Hialana Hi Partay Hain ..... 

Jo Thak Gya Woh Doob Gya ___!




2 comments:

  1. I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your blog.
    It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant for me to come here and visit more often.
    Did you hire out a designer to create your theme? Great work!


    Also visit my blog ... paid surveys (paidsurveysb.tripod.com)

    ReplyDelete

')