Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Monday, June 16, 2014

Insaan Yeh samjh K Jhoot Bolta Hai





Insaan Yeh samjh K Jhoot Bolta Hai K Kabhi Pakra Nahin Jaye Ga ..... Aur Yeh Yaqeen rakh K Dhoka Dyta Hai K Agla Bewaqoof Kabhi Iski Makkari aur Aaiiyari Ko Jaan Nahin Paye Ga ..... Magar Khuda ka Qanoon Bara Mukhtalif Hai .... 

Insaan Ko Wahan Aakar Thokar Lagti Hai .... Jahan Usey Paar Pohanch Janey Ka Sab Se Ziada Yaqeen Hota hai ____!




1 comment:

  1. hello there and thank you for your info – I have certainly picked up anything new from right here.
    I did however expertise some technical points using this web site, since I experienced to reload the
    site lots of times previous to I could get it to load properly.
    I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK?
    Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect
    your placement in google and can damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords.
    Anyway I'm adding this RSS to my email and could look out for a lot more of your respective intriguing content.
    Ensure that you update this again soon.

    Here is my web-site - paid surveys (http://paidsurveysb.tripod.com)

    ReplyDelete

')