Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Monday, June 30, 2014

Be-Mosam Barsaat Ka Dh0ka Rehta Hai.





Be-Mosam Barsaat Ka

Dh0ka Rehta Hai.

Din Me Milo Tu Raat ka Dhoka Rehta Hai.


Itni Baar Main Dil K Hathon Haara Hoon.

Jeet Bhi jaon Maat Ka Dh0ka Rehta Hai.


Apny Naam ka Dhaga Bandh Do Bazo Par.

Mujh Ko Kuch Afaat Ka Dhoka Rehta Hai.


K0n Kisy Aur Kis Sy Barh Kar Chahta Hai.

Pyaar Me Bhi Darjaat Ka

Dh0ka Rehta Hai.


Do0ri Ya Nazdeki

Bat To Aik Si Hai.

Bas Youn Hi Halaat Ka Dh0ka Rehta Hai.




1 comment:

  1. Hmm it seems like your blog ate my first comment (it was super
    long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I submitted and
    say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog. I as
    well am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to the whole thing.
    Do you have any tips and hints for newbie blog writers?
    I'd really appreciate it.

    Feel free to visit my blog post; paid surveys (paidsurveysb.tripod.com)

    ReplyDelete

')