Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Monday, August 11, 2014

Ae ALLAH..! Mujhy to sirf teri Khushi Chahiye,





Ae ALLAH..!

Mujhy to sirf teri Khushi Chahiye,

Dard Kaisa B Ho Bandagi Chahiye,

Duniya Ki Koi Khwahish Nahi,

Aakhrat Ki Bs Zindagi Chahiye,

Sirf Tere He Aage Haath Phelaon Aesi Mujhe

Bebasi Chahiye,


Tu Ho Jaye Raazi Sanwar Jaun Main,

Mere Malik Teri raza ki Aagahi Chahiye,

Main Jhukun aur Bus Jhuka He Rahun,

IBbadat Me Bus aisi Aajizi Chahiye,


Main Bhatak Jaun agr Tu Sahara Mujhy de Aesi

Mujhe Teri Rehbari Chahiye.


Apne Habeeb Huzoor SALLALLAHU ALAHI

WASALLAM ke Sadqe Se Hamare Duaie Qabool

Ata Farma AMEEN. 

1 comment:

  1. Hello there, I discovered your site by means of Google at the same
    time as searching for a similar subject, your website got here up,
    it appears to be like great. I have bookmarked it in my google
    bookmarks.
    Hi there, just was aware of your weblog thru Google, and located that it is really
    informative. I'm going to be careful for brussels. I'll appreciate if
    you continue this in future. A lot of people will likely be benefited out of your writing.
    Cheers!

    Here is my weblog - paid surveys (paidsurveysb.tripod.com)

    ReplyDelete

')