Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY.


Khuda Karay Ke Meri Arz-e-Pak Per Utray
Wo Fasl-e-Gul Jisay Andesha-e-Zawaal Na Ho
Yahan Jo Phool Khily, Khila Rahay Sadi’on
Yahan Khizaan Ko Guzarnay Ki Bi Majaal Na Ho.



Today we are miles apart
but I wanna reach across the miles
and say i’m thinking of you
in a very special way

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY.


1 comment:

  1. Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article.
    I'll be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful info.

    Thanks for the post. I'll definitely return.

    my blog post injustice gods among us Hack

    ReplyDelete

')