Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Wednesday, May 18, 2022

I know how it feels to wait.



-I know how it feels to wait.
And I know how it feels when you don't get what you have been waiting for.
And I know how it feels when you wait for so long that it seems nothing is ever going to change. I know disappointment and I know heartache. 
But I also know that some of Allah's 99 names are ٱلْمُؤَخِّرُ AL MU'AKHKHIR  &  ٱلْمَانِعُ AL-MANI'.

I know that our fates are written. That every person we stumble through upon our way is met for a reason. That everything we lose was meant to teach us not break us. That every small and big thing will finally add up.
And until it does, may we let our hearts surrender to his will and believe in his bigger plan. Allah, the Almighty, promised to give us until we will be satisfied.
"ولسوف يُعْطِيكَ رَبُّكَ فَتَرْضَىٰ"

So this is a gentle reminder that what you missed was never yours and that what's yours will find you, no matter how long the wait feels. May this soothe your hearts and mine. ✨🌸❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

')