Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Aaj bohat soch k khud say sawal kia mainay





Aaj bohat soch k
khud say sawal
kia mainay.....,

Aisa kia tha mujh main jo us nay mujhsay wafa nahin ki....?

_________With Kahkashan Khan

http://kahkashankhan1990.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. I think everything said was actually very logical. However,
    think on this, suppose you were to create a killer
    title? I mean, I don't want to tell you how to run your blog,
    but suppose you added a post title that makes people desire more?
    I mean "Aaj bohat soch k khud say sawal kia mainay" is a little plain. You should glance
    at Yahoo's front page and watch how they create news titles to get viewers to click.
    You might try adding a video or a related picture or two to grab people interested about everything've written. In my opinion, it might bring your posts a little livelier.

    ReplyDelete

')