Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Chalo Aao





Chalo aao......phir mualaqat kar k daikhyen.....Beeti hui baton ko phr yaad kar k daikhyen.......kuch gham bhi bhool jayen....kuch dooriyan bhi kam hon........ik sham aik dusare k naam kar k daikhyen......jo reh gai theen dill main, jo tum ko theen batani......phir milay na milay moqa.........wo baat kar k daikhyen........k baton hi baton main woh baat bhi hojay........jis baat main woh baat ho.........woh baat kar k daikhyen.......Chalo aao ........phir kisi din mulaqat kar k daikhyen.



1 comment:

  1. I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great.

    I do not know who you are but certainly you're going to a famous blogger if you
    are not already ;) Cheers!

    Feel free to surf to my site: paid surveys (paidsurveysb.tripod.com)

    ReplyDelete

')