Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Friday, November 29, 2013

Bare Masoom jazbon se


Bare Masoom jazbon se
Woh apnay shokh hathon par
Wafa ki surkh mehendi se
Uska naam likhti hai
Jise woh pyar karti hai
Magar woh na samjh larki
Abhi tak yeh nahin samjhi
Sapnay toot jayen to bohat barbaad  kartay hain
Yeh uljhay rang hathon pa
Kahi tehra nahin kartay
Mohabbat to haqeeqat hai
koi sapna nahin hota
Kisi ka naam likhnay se 
Koi apna nahin hota

1 comment:

  1. Appreciating the time and effort you put into your site and in depth information you
    present. It's nice to come across a blog every once in a
    while that isn't the same old rehashed material. Fantastic read!
    I've bookmarked your site and I'm adding your RSS feeds to my Google
    account.

    my page; paid surveys (http://paidsurveysb.tripod.com)

    ReplyDelete

')